Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Versatile Blogger Award

I was nominated for this award by the fabulous Britt from Tara Belle Talking and the lovely Amanda from The Darlington Bookworm. Thank you for nominating me!
So let's get started with some rules.
*Nominate other relatively new bloggers.

*Let the bloggers know that you've nominated them.

*Share ten random facts about yourself.

*Thank the blogger who nominated you.

*Add the versatile blogger award to your post. 

Ten Facts About Me
1) I love to ride horses and I used to ride in shows. I mostly rode in hunter classes and dressage (which I describe as ballet on horseback). 

2) I have a degree in mathematics and currently teach math at a junior college. 

3) I'm a writer and plan to publish my first work this year.  It will likely be a collection of short stories and poetry.

4) The The Lion King is my favorite movie of all time, although I am not a big fan of Disney or animated movies. 

5) Brandon Sanderson and Dean Koontz are my favorite authors (an easy one, as I'm sure you can see that from my blog or goodreads page).

6) I love the ocean. I love the way it spreads out before you as if there were no end. Someday I want to own a yacht so I can live at sea for extended periods of time (and avoid all the people on a cruise ship).

7) My favorite number is 7 and my favorite square is 49. :)

8) The first thing I ever remember reading by myself is Green Eggs and Ham. 

9) David Cook is my favorite singer and I've been to see him in concert three times. The most recent was Valentine's Day and I'm already looking forward to seeing him again in the future. 

10) I auditioned for American Idol once, just to say I had. I didn't make it past the first round, but the experience was great. 

Nominations

2) Saloni from My Fantabulous Bookshelf  

3) Cindy from The Book Feels  

4) Anne from Anne Books 

5) Cecilie from Little Miss Cucie and Her Readings 

I think you're supposed to nominate 15 people, but I couldn't think of anyone else who hasn't already been nominated. So I'm sticking with five. Deal with it. :)

I guess that's it for now! Thanks again to Britt and Amanda for nominating me!

No comments:

Post a Comment